Nov 15, 2012

Merry Thriftmas!
From now through the Holidays, all the Hill-Valley Girls will be posting their gift picks-from personal wish list to thoughful ideas for their loved ones!
HVB Thriftmas starts off with Lisa! She is all about the "date gifts" and "experience gifts" you know, instead of buying me a record, take me to the show:)


The things that would make me oh so happy this winter...
1. A night alone with Phil Collins, okay, in this case, buy me the record and I'll be just as happy:) vintage 45's, $2 each
 
 
2. A PONY!!! Collectible Vintage Toy Pony $12
 
 
3. Girls night in with my best palz! Vintage Twister $12 
 
 
Ideas for my one and only's!
 
1. For my boyfriend: A vintage weekender $12-$30 to use when we go up north for a Holiday holiday!
 
 
2. For my Bestie: A nice bottle of wine to go with this amazing Vintage French Wine Press $65
 

 
3. White Elephant: The white elephant sweater of course:)
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment